TRACKING OUR PROGRESS…
The Pine Ridge Promise Zone initiative is all about creating change in our communities. We are tracking various data points to document our change-making process.
Information below reflects activity from March 2015 to December 2015.
Total Grants Awarded: 52 totaling $38M
There were 66 grants applied for. Of those, 52 grants were awarded that brought over $38 million to the Reservation.
|Funding Type||$ Applied For||$ Awarded|
Total Initiatives Started: 11
The following initiatives were launched:
- Tribal Planning Office
- School Leadership Roundtables
- Suicide Collaborative
- Broadband Group
- Summer Activities Coordination
- Language/Cultural Roundtables
- Food Sovereignty Coalition
- GIS Mapping Coordination
- Structural Fire Department
- Tribal Court Governance & Systems
- Utilities Consolidation Efforts